[GeoStL] Before the GSAK class.

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

-
Any one up for dinner somewhere near the GSAK class tomorrow night?
  As I don't know the area very well, pick somewhere and let me know.
  I can be there from 4:30PM until we have to leave to get to the class (on
time).
  I work up in Bridgeton and live in Affton and it just does not make any sense
to go home and back with these gas prices.  I'd rather spent it on a meal
somewhere.

  I will check back in the morning to see if I get any responses.

  Jack (PandyAndy)