[GeoStL] Re: Before the GSAK class.

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 05:54:39 -0500

-
I'm in, but I don't know many places in the area. Lion's Choice is probably
walking distance from the class, but there are a number of other restaurants
along Olive there. I don't know the area well enough to suggest anything. I
work about a mile from the class and get off at 4:00, so I'll try to check
my E-mail at lunchtime and again after work to figure out what the decision
is.
-Jon AKA Eta526