[GeoStL] Re: Anyone up for Dinner tonight..... ?

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:45:08 -0500

-
"Hey honey ..  you want to go to Sunset Hills' Bandana's and have dinner
with that Glenn guy, maybe some a geocachers and a bunch of motorcycle dudes
we've never met before?"

"Hey sure why not, what time?"

"Nine minutes ago."

DARN --  can't make another one!

But it made for some interesting speculation for a while.

Thanks!
Nancy