[GeoStL] Anyone up for Dinner tonight..... ?

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:00:46 -0500

-
I am hosting a dinner at 5:30 pm this evening at Bandanna's in Sunset
hills. I have the downstairs banquet room  and I am pretty sure that
I have plenty extra space.

If y'all want to eat dinner with a handful of motorcycling types,
feel free to come on over.  It is usually a pretty good time. Heck,
one year Barammus had dinner with us and he came out mostly
unscathed. (mostly)

I should be there from, about 5:30pm to perhaps 7 or so.   Ask for
me, "the motorcycle people" or just the guys downstaris and you will find us.

BBQ!! Good for every meal.

Bandana's BBQ Address
Sunset Hills, Missouri
11750 Gravois