[GeoStL] Re: A new addition to the SLAGA family.

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:40:23 -0700 (PDT)

How about " Link to the Future" which he certainly is ...Congrats to the new
parents

  Dan (thunder)

Ryan Welker <ryan.welker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Matt (mlink) and Heather Link are the proud parents of Ethan David Link.
Ethan was born this evening at 4:26PM weighing 7lbs, 10oz and 20 inches long.
Ethan is the couple's first child.     The family now asks everyone for help in
choosing Ethan's cache name. Anyone have any suggestions? (His name will not
have any reference to "the missing link" or anything of that nature; I already
brought up that idea and was shot down before I finished the sentence.)

  -ryan

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise
you with their ingenuity.
     -George S. Patton (1885 - 1945)

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?