[GeoStL] Re: A new addition to the SLAGA family.

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 07:55:47 -0500

Congrats to them both!

Mike Griffin

________________________________

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ryan Welker
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 5:52 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] A new addition to the SLAGA family.

Matt (mlink) and Heather Link are the proud parents of Ethan David Link.
Ethan was born this evening at 4:26PM weighing 7lbs, 10oz and 20 inches
long. Ethan is the couple's first child.

 The family now asks everyone for help in choosing Ethan's cache name.
Anyone have any suggestions? (His name will not have any reference to
"the missing link" or anything of that nature; I already brought up that
idea and was shot down before I finished the sentence.)

-ryan

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will
surprise you with their ingenuity.
     -George S. Patton (1885 - 1945)