Second Message of the Day from the Principal

  • From: reker_d@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:22:11 -0400

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Dear G.A. Parents and Friends,

Re:   Next Friday's Pep Rally

After receiving my message today, a couple parents wrote to me about next
Friday's Pep Rally and about our Golf Team.  I talked to Miss Hanna and she
told me that our Golf Team will be included.

Thanks, and once again have a good weekend.

David Reker
(without the quotes).

Archived messages: //www.freelists.org/archives/ganews/
Guardian Angels School website: http://www.gaschool.org