PTA NEWS

  • From: "Marybeth Dulle" <marybethdulle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gapta news" <ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:59:49 -0400

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Hello, everyone!

REMINDER:  Wednesday, September 18th is the last day to turn in your old
uniforms for this Friday's Used Uniform Sale.  This is a great way to pass on
your old uniforms to students who can still wear them and to make a little cash
for yourself in the process.  Items for resale include the GA logo uniform
shirts (short and long-sleeved),  Lands' End or Casson khaki or navy pants and
shorts, plaid jumpers and culottes, and the navy blue "GA" uniform sweatshirt.
The sale will be in the Art Room from 5 -7 pm.  Please remember to pin an
envelope to each item with your name, child's name & homeroom, phone number,
size and price.

On a related note, the school is collecting old uniforms that are no longer
part of our uniform code.    We will donate these items to Chase Elementary, a
school in Northside.  Items include plain white short and long-sleeved knit
shirts, white blouses, and khaki/ navy shorts and pants.  There is a collection
bin in the office for this purpose.

We have had a terrific response to the Tuesday, September 24th Marketing
Research Study.  Please keep those reservations coming in. Babysitting will be
provided, though we anticipate a very short interview process (10 - 20
minutes).  Stop by anytime between 2:30 and 5:30 and earn some easy bucks for
the PTA.

Thank you!

Marybeth Dulle
232-8138Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

(without the quotes).

Archived messages: //www.freelists.org/archives/ganews/
Guardian Angels School website: http://www.gaschool.org