[gameprogrammer] Re: va_start va_end inversion

  • From: "Kevin Jenkins" <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:03:05 -0700

I have none of the information specified in this post or others.  The
solution I determined would work was to use assembly.  In assembly I can
determine the total size of the parameter list, push all that on the stack,
and do a function call on the recipient.  However, since I need to be
cross-platform and the fact that I haven't done assembly in several years, I
ditched that and decided to stick with my current method, which is to send a
stream.