[gameprogrammer] Re: Variable Scope and g , l ?

  • From: Daniel Greeson <thecrow815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:02:59 -0800 (PST)

thank you I appreciate it.  I just wanted to clarify so that I can learn proper
rather than trial and error, fix problems before I make them, you know what i
mean?
Alan Wolfe <atrix2@xxxxxxx> wrote:well, i dont do any VB coding but in general,
local variables are variables
that exist only inside the current function. If you go out of that function
or into another function, they wont exist.

global variables however, are global to all functions.

you might get a book on VB or look for some online tutorials if nobody here
has any VB experience to speak of :P