[gameprogrammer] Re: Has anyone had any experience with the Irrlicht engine?

  • From: "Kevin Jenkins" <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:44:08 -0700

I was looking for 3D engines a while ago and concluded the Ogre engine was
the best overall.  I tried it for a few days and gave up after concluding
the documentation didn't go in-depth enough.  I used my companies' 3D engine
instead.  However, if that option wasn't available to me I'd still probably
be using Ogre.