[gameprogrammer] Gift Tech!

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:52:44 -0600

So.... what is the coolest tech gift or game you ever got?

Mine had to be my first computer with a hard drive. Technically it was a
birthday present. It was a Novell (yeah they used to make computers)
2010 executive workstation with a 4mhz z80 64k of RAM and a *HUGE* 4
megabyte hard drive. What a computer that was....

Second best had to be the Van DeGraff generator kit I got for Christmas
when I was in seventh grade (that was 39 years ago folks). I had a lot
of fun with that thing. The things you can do with a 150,000 volts, some
glass plates, and aluminum foil :-)

                Bob Pendleton

+ email: Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             +
+ blog:  www.Stonewolf.net             +