[gameprogrammer] Re: Gift Tech!

  • From: Ken Johnson <johnsk16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:48:43 -0700

Can't say who, but I can say that I have found Canadian companies
treat their employees much better in general than American companies.
I work in Canada now(married a Canadian) and its much nicer up here. I
have worked at Unisys in the states, they treated us good there I am
not complaining, but up here its been great( Also worked at companies
that treated us not so nice).