[gameprogrammer] Re: Getting your game played

  • From: "Chris Nystrom" <cnystrom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:28:03 -0600

On 12/4/06, Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a real problem. I write libraries that are used in games and it
is even harder to find out if people are using them. I usually get feed
back when people think they have found and error or when someone has a
question about the license. Using google I can find out how many web
pages mention my libraries, which at least lets me know if people are
talking about my stuff. Aside from that I don't get any feed back at
all.

I monitor server logs, both from my ftp server, and from my web server.

Chris

--
E-Mail: Chris Nystrom <cnystrom@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.newio.org/