[gameprogrammer] Advice Please

  • From: Daniel Greeson <thecrow815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
     I first off want to say that what all of y'all have set up is absolutly
wonderful and helpful.

     My question is really simple for the most part.  I am new to the whole
Game programming and I have noticed it is very different from application
programming and I need help and guidance on where to start on it all.  More
decisive like what programming programs are best for game programming, what
would be the best books to learn from, so on and so forth that a beginner game
programmer should know.  Any information is helpful, thank you for your time

~Draven~