[FSW Project] Re: Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 01:09:34 -0700

Mikhail,

No, but we did send an image on the mockup to her (I actually just sent that now, today was a bit hectic and it slipped my mind, sorry!), and we discussed our plans for the project over the next few weeks with her. We'll be meeting on March 29 (in 2 weeks) to show her an early preview of the new website.

Regards,
Nate

On 03/16/2014 12:57 AM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Thanks, Nate!

I will review the notes now.  Did you guys demo anything to her?

Thanks,
-Mikhail

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 12:55 AM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Mikhail,

    Sorry! I didn't see this message until now. I'm not sure why it
    didn't show up in my email earlier, I must have missed it. The
    meeting went well, it was just me, Jeremy, and Susan but Jeremy
    and Susan were the only ones talking since my mic wasn't working
    at the time. Meeting notes can be found in the usual directory in
    Dropbox.

    Have a great weekend!

    Regards,
    Nate

    On 03/15/2014 05:44 AM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:

        Dear All,

        I have to meet with my research collaborators from 11:30-12:45
        to resolve a new issue that was just discovered.  As our paper
        is nearing the deadline, I have to attend.  Would you be able
        to meet without me and the fill me in?

        Sorry for the inconvinience.  This is something that just came up.

        Thanks,
        Mikhail