[FSW Project] Re: Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:55:34 -0700

Mikhail,

Sorry! I didn't see this message until now. I'm not sure why it didn't show up in my email earlier, I must have missed it. The meeting went well, it was just me, Jeremy, and Susan but Jeremy and Susan were the only ones talking since my mic wasn't working at the time. Meeting notes can be found in the usual directory in Dropbox.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nate

On 03/15/2014 05:44 AM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Dear All,

I have to meet with my research collaborators from 11:30-12:45 to resolve a new issue that was just discovered. As our paper is nearing the deadline, I have to attend. Would you be able to meet without me and the fill me in?

Sorry for the inconvinience.  This is something that just came up.

Thanks,
Mikhail