[FSW Project] Re: Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:45:17 -0700

Mikhail,

No problem at all! The meeting went well, and we have another scheduled for the 26th of this month, 2 weeks from yesterday, to hopefully reveal to Susan a fully functioning website! We ended up pushing the meeting back to 1:30 today because of a field trip that Jeremy was on for biology that ran a bit late. There are more than a handful of things that aren't currently working which we intend on getting working in the next 2 weeks (we'll be scheduling a couple of meetings hopefully). We are aware of the things that aren't working which should be and will be working on implementing those over coming weeks.

As we approach the deadline we initially set, we'll be setting up more meetings (even if all members can't make it) so we can polish things up and get the website running the way we intended it to be running! This week is busy for me, but I'll be in constant contact with the team to try to setup multiple hack-a-thon-esque meetings in the near future up until the end of the semester.

You have all been warned! We'll talk on Tuesday. ;-)

Regards,
Nate

----------
On April 13, 2014 1:55:49 PM Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

Hope the meeting went well -- sorry for not being able to attend. Had
another research meeting that overlapped it.

I looked at the website on ruby1 and reviewed the notes that Nate has put
up (or is putting as I write this?).  Things are looking great!

I did not see functionality for adding new patients or adding reminders.
Also, I was not able to change a picture. I am assuming these features have
just not been integrated yet?

Thanks for all your work!

Thanks,
-Mikhail