[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project

  • From: Jeremy Chavez <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:29:54 -0700

Another update:

Just pushed some changes to master - website is now compatible with IE10/11
and Firefox 28+. I had to change out the date picker and load in a new one
in order to get it all sorted out. There is an issue where alerts are being
duplicated under specific circumstances, I'll be working to get it fixed
tomorrow; ran in to it today when testing things.

Thanks,
Jeremy