[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project

  • From: Kathy S <ksaad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:45:49 -0700

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I'm not sure whether or not you received my previous emails, but please
do let me know if you didn't. I'd like to schedule a meeting with my team
and the three of you to discuss deployment as well as any lingering
questions regarding the system. Boris, I sent a few questions your way a
while back but I'm not sure if you got them or not. Please let me know if
you didn't so I can dig them out of my previous emails.
> Please let me know your availability for the next few weeks or so, so I
can schedule a meeting at a time that works for all of us.
> Thanks,
> Nate
>
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> > On Aug 26, 2014, at 8:59 PM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> > Susan,
>> >
>> > My apologies for not getting back to you for the past week or so, the
team has been busy transitioning into their new roles across the board for
the Fall season. For that reason, we haven't been able to get much done but
have agreed to push through the final changes and begin documentation (for
the next batch of students that will be coming into the group and
eventually replacing them).

>> > In the meantime, from your end could you get in contact with Yuri
regarding her availability along with Boris as well? We'd like to schedule
a meeting among the team and them, you included, to discuss deployment.

>> > Thank you for your continued patience, I know how impatient you must
be to get things finalized (we are too!), and reasonably so! Timing hasn't
been on our side with the many hiccups and delays, we're aware of the
problem and with the semester back in full swing we expect to have more
regular work being done on the project.