[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 01:13:34 -0700

Indeed, thank you Jeremy!

In other news, any updates for everyone's availability for this past weekend? ;-)

-Nate

On 6/30/2014 10:31 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Thanks, Jeremy!

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:29 PM, Jeremy Chavez <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Another update:

    Just pushed some changes to master - website is now compatible
    with IE10/11 and Firefox 28+. I had to change out the date picker
    and load in a new one in order to get it all sorted out. There is
    an issue where alerts are being duplicated under
    specific circumstances, I'll be working to get it fixed tomorrow;
    ran in to it today when testing things.

    Thanks,
    Jeremy

    On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:14 AM, Nathan Cobb
    <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Thanks Jeremy, I'll update Susan right away.

        Regards,
        Nate

        On 6/26/2014 12:38 AM, Jeremy Chavez wrote:
        Good news everyone!

        I just pushed the changes we talked about at our meeting to
        the repo and merged them into master. Have yet to test the
        VM's - plan on doing that later today. There is one minor bug
        I'm trying to track down with resident edits not saving flu
        shot information properly but other than that we are ready to
        ship as long as the VM's have the proper config.

        Thanks,
        Jeremy

        On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Jeremy Chavez
        <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
        wrote:

            10pm works just fine for me.

            On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 2:20 AM, Nathan Cobb
            <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                Lol alright cool, talk to you guys tomorrow then.

                -Nate

                On June 23, 2014 11:28:23 PM Robert Cabral
                <rcabral90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                <mailto:rcabral90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                Not serious lol, I will make it

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jun 23, 2014, at 8:52 PM, Nathan Cobb
                <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                Not sure if srs

                -Nate

                On June 23, 2014 4:33:12 PM Robert Cabral
                <rcabral90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                <mailto:rcabral90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                That's past my bedtime

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jun 23, 2014, at 3:56 PM, Nathan Cobb
                <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                Same here, how does tomorrow at 10:00 PM work for
                you guys (via Skype of course)?

                -Nate

                On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Jeremy Chavez
                <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                <mailto:xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                    Any day works for me with the exception of
                    today (Monday).

                    Thanks,
                    Jeremy

                    On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 3:29 PM, Nathan Cobb
                    <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                        Hey guys,

                        If possible, could we schedule a meeting
                        this week in the evening/night someday to
                        discuss our plans in the upcoming weeks?
                        We've been a bit out of sync lately and
                        I'd like us to get back on track towards
                        finally finishing up the project.

                        Let me know which days work for you guys
                        so we can schedule a meeting.

                        Thanks,
                        Nate