[fsf60k] Re: Friends Fall Fete

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kristi Lalor <kristi.lalor@xxxxxxxxx>, Dick Wiltamuth <dwiltam@xxxxxxxxx>, Kate <kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, SF60K <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:09:22 -0400

Hi. As you know I was away for four days last week. But I'm back and want to
make this a priority. Here's the list of people going so far, and some who
donated some money and who are not coming. Its not a big list...yet. The
mail has been sporadic and slow. But here's hoping.

Going so far:

1. Morty and Millie Willen        $150 (may not be coming because of family
event and company coming)
2. Robert Littman                    $150
3. Steve Littman                     $ 150
4. Kate and Geo. Shreck        $ 150
5. Maureen Goldberg              $150
6. Rusty Gomes                     $150
7. Robt & Susan Lalor            $150
8. Theresa Oropallo                $75
9. Anahi Walton                      $ 75
10. Pete and Kathleen             $150

Donated but not going;

1. Lorraine Handel                   $150 (neighbor of Millie's)
2. Barbara Engel                     $25
3. Ira Goodman                       $ 50

This totals not quite $1600. So there's lots of ticket selling to be done,
and pushing. I will call Phil Fortuna to see what his intentions are. Also,
I spoke with the TC folks, and Tonianne is in next week Mon, Tues and Thurs.
Are any of those dates good for you Kristi and Dick, as far as going over
the event plans? I will work on plaques for the stores. I will need to know
specifics for the plaque. Also, seems from this grim list on names and money
that we need a bigger crowd more than we need meetings and plaques. I saw
one article in a local paper. Maybe try to get a phone # in any upcoming
articles. Our flyer doesn't have my # on it I don't think. So if we print
any more, please put it on so people have a number to call. Also, I'm
meeting with Deb. Morris tomorrow Dick, 11am at Shipwreck if you can to
come, about transition of club to Lisa F., etc.  I'll see if Deb can plug
our event somehow in her piece. I sure hope between the press, the club
kids' parents, and Phil we can broaden our list. PW