[fsf60k] And Another 2 Things I forgot to mention....

  • From: "Kristi Lalor" <kristi.lalor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SF60K <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:35:42 -0400

Hi all,

I forgot to mention that I invited about 300 NHS alumni through facebook.com.
I have 12 confirmed (who I just reminded to send their checks in),
as well as 50 "maybes" who I just reminded to MAKE A DECISION (haha!) and
then 100-something people who have yet to reply and I just asked them to
please reply.

At the night of the event, will we have someone sitting at the door with a
list of names of the people who have paid so they are able to get in? Will
that be how it works?

Great.

Thanks!

Kristi