[fsf60k] Friends Fall Fete

  • From: "Kristi Lalor" <kristi.lalor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SF60K <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:33:21 -0400

Hi again everyone!

I am hoping that most of you can attend the fundraiser we are having at the
Thatched Cottage in Centerport, NY on Thursday, November 13th from
7-10:30pm. It will be a lot of fun and a chance to reconnect with old
friends. There will be live music, a great dinner, wine/beer, a Chinese
auction, and awards to be given to local businesses for their support. I
know it's on a Thursday night, but please try to attend and get your checks
($75 a person) mailed to:

Friends of Students for 60,000, Inc.
16 Stony Hollow Rd.
Centerport, NY 11721

Let's work together to make this a really great event!

Can't wait to see you there!

Kristi Lalor