[fruityloops] Re: hellow out thare not much going on here then:)

  • From: "_tV_" <toda_V@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:59:32 -0600

> Definitely.  Perhaps I should change the definition of the group given
> at freelists.org, to encourage people to discuss/review each others
> songs.

>Reviewing each other is good, but I think it would be better to help each
>other progress in musical production. Like for example to try to find out
>how that super base from 'Addicted to base' was built and to emulate it. It
>would be cool to share expertise instead of guarding our cool tricks like a
>magician.

I agree totally to both accounts.  We should give support where its really
needed to each other, like comments on mixes and techniques, and the sharing
of such information.  This would be much more beneficial to all, and makes
things interesting as opposed to the same old all the time.  This might
inspire more artists here to make some more good electronic music they didnt
know they had in them.

tV