[fruityloops] Re: hellow out thare not much going on here then :)

  • From: "_tV_" <toda_V@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:48:12 -0600

Actually, it keeps me busy making music.  Alot of times i get complacent
about the coolness of my ability to  put sounds together that I dont even
feel like doing any of it, just thinking about how cool it is.  The
tapegerms are all really nice people with a taste for the unusual and
avant-garde, so I feel at home with them, and you`d be surprised how fast
you meet the monthly quota when you got so many sounds to choose from to
make mixes with.  The whole thing is a democracy, so the first day i became
a member i had just as much say as anyone else, which is slightly a downfall
since no one really announces what needs to be done until it is almost
deadline, but that in itself insures a relaxing and comfortable environment
of networking.  Most of the people in tapegerm have lives (unlike me) so it
is just a creative outlet for them.  For me, its a bit more.  No one takes
it too seriously, but we all take our music seriously, and that IS what its
all about, right?

tV