[fruityloops] Re: Whats new?

  • From: "amit" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

two huge improvements that had me up till late hours
last night:

1. mutiple output support - yes, finally fruityloops
can make use of the multiple outputs of my soundcard.
now i can use outboard effects in realtime on
individual channels and really make use of the eq on my
board.

2. fruity runs as a vsti.  still trying to get my head
round this one.  i had fruity as an instrument runnin
through cubase.  each fruity channel was treated as a
separate midi channel in cubase.  im new to cubase, so
this is gonna take a while to really take advantage of,
but the potential seems limitless.

oh and the overall performance/stability seems better.
i had a multiple vst effects runnin simultaneously that
previously would have the cpu meter runnin over 40%,
but now stay much lower.

cant wait to get home and play some more...