[fruityloops] Re: Whats new?

  • From: "Lasse" <jag@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:34:38 +0200

Where can I find the new installer that they talk about:
If you have a registered version of Beatslicer, DX10 or SoundFont Player =
you need to download a new Installer for these plugins to work with =
v3.5x .

Please check your 'My Fruityloops' for download instructions.

----- Original Message -----=20