[fruityloops] Re: Reverb out of control - Help

  • From: "March Anthony A1C 22 CS/SCDT" <anthony.march@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:30:27 -0600

It sounds to me like you have notes overlapping each other.  If this is =
the case, you can control this by right-clicking that channel and =
selecting "cut itself" from the drop down menu.  This tells FL to cut =
off the first note right as the second one starts to play.  Yes you =
might lose some character of the previous note, but the transisiton from =
note to note is generally smooth & it prevents that elevated feedback =
you were speaking about.  One other way I can think of would be to use =
automation.  This is a bit more advanced & will require a lot more of =
your time.  If you are interested in that just write back & I can talk =
you through the steps.  Hope that helps you.

Tony