[fruityloops] Reverb out of control - Help

  • From: "Rui Barata" <rbarata@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:10:32 -0000

Hi

I will propose you to open your FL and make the following:

1 - Create a channel with the following sound: SimSynth/Extra/wowa

2 - Starting in position 001:01:000 until 001:05:000 (1 beat, I think) put a
beat with the above-mentioned sound.

3 - Repeat step 2 starting on 005:09:000 until 005:13:000

4 - Play it.

Now, my problem is: As you can see, before the end of the first note, the
second one starts. Due to this kind of sound, a undesirable high level of
reverberation will occurr and will increase more and more each time this
pattern will be played back. The resul will be a kind of a feed-back.
How can I control it in the end of first note so that this effect won't occurr?
Shall I gradually decrease velocity until the note end?
Shall I change the waveform so that the sound become shorter and,
simultaneously, decrease the reverb level in the end of the waveform?

Please keep in mind that I want to keep all the characteristics of this sound.
My problem is only how to control it to avoid this feed-back effect.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rui

Vizzavi Mail powered by Vodafone - http://www.vizzavi.pt