[fruityloops] Re: Newbie with a question ...

  • From: "tV" <toda_V@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:48:19 -0700

hi franz,

i use the midi out generator as a virtual knob box.  its a software
counterpart to my keyboard controller with knobs, and the MIDI out generator
gives 8x8 knob controllers with which to work, plus 8 sliders.  Its just a
simple mapping setup i can save for later, and ive got all my volumes, pans,
cutoffs, delay times, and whatever else is in the particular mix right there
on one plugin.  Its not a bad little generator, i can always think up new
ways to use it.

Using the x-y internal controller is also a good makeshift stereo
crossfader, and ive noticed more and more independant vst developers are
integrating midi fx into their little plugins, so i think the vistas are
just now really opening up for each person and their particular setup.

tV