[fruityloops] Re: Accessing soundcard's soundbanks via MIDI Out channel

  • From: Rui.Barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:16:36 +0000

"I was looking at this last night.  Basically a preset seems to consist
of setting the various assignable controls on the MIDI out plugin (the
ones above the auditioning keyboard) with appropriate names and to
control particular Control Change (CC) parameters for a particular
synth.  Seems weird to me that there is no way to create your own patch
list so that it shows something sensible and not just GM patch names."

It seems to be a question for FL's Tech Support.
Anyway, even if I have a preset for my soundcard, I will need to have all
configurations done correctly.
Therefore, I have two problems here: the "investigation & development",
i.e., to put all MIDI In's and Out's correctly, and the
"industrialization", i.e., the creation of a preset to a easier access to
soundcard's XG sound bank.

Don't feel strange about this perspective. It's just a tendency of mine,
due to my work :-)

Bye

Rui Barata
Parts Quality

Tel. +351 241 899 800  -  Fax. +351 241 899 872
E-mail: rui.barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mitsubishi-trucks-eu.com