FRTM - Re: Toastmasters recap 10/25, Making it Stick

  • From: "Lori High" <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:29:44 -0600

Great recap Beth!!!

SUCCESS . explained in SO many ways!    Ya'll enjoy your weekend.

and May I just say..  GO TIGERS!!!     ;0)   (Right now they need lots of
prayer!  )

Lori High

Subject: FRTM - Toastmasters recap 10/25, Making it Stick

Simple:  Anand's simple ideas for making ideas stick earned him the best
speech of the night award.  Congratulations Anand!

Unexpected:   Who knew that  Stretch was holding out on letting us knew she
was a track superstar in high school!!  She can deliver a great speech, too.

Concrete:   It is concrete, there is no argument that Lori did an excellent
job as Toastmaster! We definitely appreciated the treats she brought.  The
cupcakes were delicious and so were the body parts!

Credible:  Kathy's good and credible evaluator earned her the Best Evaluator
award.   Great job Kathy!  Also, if a guy like Feliks is telling you that
you need a will, that is credible!!  Nice job, Feliks!

Emotional:  Shawnett's speech hit our hearts, which encouraged us to try our
best.

Stories:  Oh, the stories that were told during Table Topics!  Although some
appeared to be apocryphal, most were true.  This included a policeman that
arrested Spiderman, Wonder Woman and a place kicker, new facts about
Martians, and encounters with aliens on 16th St.   Yours truly won best
table topics for the night.

See you next week!

Beth Chacon

Club Secretary