FRTM - Toastmasters recap 10/25, Making it Stick

  • From: Beth Chacon <bchacon888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 17:51:43 -0600

*Simple:*  *Anand’s* simple ideas for making ideas stick earned him the
best speech of the night award.  Congratulations *Anand!*

*Unexpected:*   Who knew that  *Stretch* was holding out on letting us knew
she was a track superstar in high school!!  She can deliver a great speech,
too.

*Concrete:*   It is concrete, there is no argument that* Lori *did an
excellent job as Toastmaster! We definitely appreciated the treats she* *
brought.  The cupcakes were delicious and so were the body parts!

*Credible:*  Kathy’s good and credible evaluator earned her the Best
Evaluator award.   Great job Kathy!  Also, if a guy like* Feliks* is
telling you that you need a will, that is credible!!  Nice job, *Feliks!*

*Emotional*:  *Shawnett’s *speech hit our hearts, which encouraged us to
try our best.

*Stories:*  Oh, the stories that were told during Table Topics!  Although
some appeared to be *apocryphal,* most were true.  This included a
policeman that arrested Spiderman, Wonder Woman and a place kicker, new
facts about Martians, and encounters with aliens on 16th St.   Yours truly
won best table topics for the night.

See you next week!

Beth Chacon

Club Secretary