FRTM - Re: Toastmaster Meeting Thursday 11/1/12

  • From: Bill Farrand <whfarrand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 12:40:47 -0600

Dear FRTM'ers,  Thanks to Lori for sending the schedule out and putting in the
link to BJ's.  When you walk in the main door, we should be situated in the far
corner to your left.
  We have a few open positions and a few pending notifications so get back to
me on those.  I'm actually out of town until Wednesday evening so if you write
and I don't get back to you write away, that's my excuse!
Cheers,Bill

From: Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Toastmaster Meeting Thursday 11/1/12
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:47:50 -0600

Toastmasters,Attached are the Meeting roles for our meeting 11/1/2012  Please
Reply directly to our Toastmaster: Bill Farrand with any changes or comments.
Thank you, looking forward to seeing you all next week!  PLEASE NOTE:  We are
NOT meeting at the Thornton Civic Center this week.  THE MEETING LOCATION: BJ's
Restaurant & Brew house 10446 Town Center Drive, Westminster, CO
http://goo.gl/maps/3n8Ic     Walnut Creek shops off of 104th & Hwy. 36 (WEST of
the highway) C - Toastmaster – Bill FarrandO - Table Topics –  OPENC - General
Evaluator – Kathy Barrett P - Speaker - 1 – Shonnie ClineC - Speaker - 2 – Pat
HaugseO - Speaker - 3 – OPENP - Speaker - 4 – Brittany Jones C - Evaluator - 1
– Beth ChaconC - Evaluator - 2–  Shawnett CallahanP - Evaluator - 3 – Ray
Pezolt C- Evaluator – 4 – Earl Allen C – Grammarian/WOD – Feliks MelamedP -
Timer / Joker – Elizabeth VidmarC - Ah Counter –  Lori HighC - Inspiration –
Dirk KittredgeP - Quiz Master – Colette SmithP - Greeter –  Adam Vesely  Lori
HighCell:      303-913-5146