FRTM - Nov. 1 FRTM meeting

  • From: Bill Farrand <whfarrand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:25:46 -0600

Hi All,  I've pasted the updated roster for the meeting below.  Unless someone
has a burning urge to speak, I figure we'll just go with three speakers.  We
really do need a Table Topics master and a Timer/Joker.  Also, a couple of
people have still not confirmed one way or the other, so please let me know if
you will be there or not.
Thanks,Bill
THE MEETING LOCATION:BJ's Restaurant & Brew house10446 Town Center Drive,
Westminster, CO    http://goo.gl/maps/3n8Ic     Walnut Creek shops off of 104th
& Hwy. 36 (WEST of the highway) C - Toastmaster – Bill FarrandO - Table Topics
–  OPENC - General Evaluator – Kathy Barrett C - Speaker - 1 – Shonnie ClineC -
Speaker - 2 – Pat HaugseP - Speaker - 3 – Brittany Jones C - Evaluator - 1 –
Beth ChaconC - Evaluator - 2–  Shawnett CallahanC- Evaluator – 3 – Earl Allen C
– Grammarian/WOD – Feliks MelamedO - Timer / Joker – OPENC - Ah Counter –  Lori
HighC - Inspiration – Dirk KittredgeP - Quiz Master – Colette Smith