FRTM - Nov. 1 FRTM meeting 2nd update

  • From: Bill Farrand <whfarrand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:36:27 -0600

Hi All,  We've had a few changes to our schedule as you can see below.  Colette
will be our Table Topics Master.  Brittany can't speak so we're now down to two
speakers.  It would be good to have someone volunteer to be our third speaker
otherwise, I might have to make everyone sing German drinking songs (in German)
instead.  Also, given that the Tuesday following our meeting will be Election
Day, the theme of the meeting will be "Elections".
Cheers,Bill
THE MEETING LOCATION:BJ's Restaurant & Brew house10446 Town Center Drive,
Westminster, CO    http://goo.gl/maps/3n8Ic     Walnut Creek shops off of 104th
& Hwy. 36 (WEST of the highway) C - Toastmaster – Bill FarrandC - Table Topics
–  – Colette SmithC - General Evaluator – Kathy Barrett C - Speaker - 1 –
Shonnie ClineC - Speaker - 2 – Pat HaugseO - Speaker - 3 – OPEN C - Evaluator -
1 – Beth ChaconC - Evaluator - 2–  Shawnett CallahanC- Evaluator – 3 – Earl
Allen C – Grammarian/WOD – Feliks MelamedO - Timer / Joker – OPENC - Ah Counter
–  Lori HighC - Inspiration – Dirk Kittredge