[frgeek-michiana] Re: T1 lines for free???!

  • From: John Billings <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 10:33:24 -0500

I would like to try a membership pledge drive, and other fundraising events.
Not only could Free Geek get people to subscribe to Internet service to help
support the mission, but many people would donate money if they knew that we
trying to provide computer labs w/ high bandwidth to the community.

Is Free Internet access to certain areas a possibility?

JohnGnuB