[frgeek-michiana] Re: South Bend Range walkthrough today

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:40:20 -0400

Unfortunately I will not make it. Office has decided to work the whole day so I'm here til 5pm. Also, brake caliper issue is not resolved as yet so I'm carless to boot. Hopefully I'll get the car to a mechanic later tonight or in the am...

*IF* my luck dramatically changes I'll be there.

Richard

Tom Brown wrote:
Goose:

Mike and I made an appointment to walk through the former South Bend Range plant on Cherry Street, one block south of west Washington in South Bend. Cherry is several blocks west of Walnut Street. Cherry runs north/south, intersects with Washington and dead ends at the plant so you can't miss it. The appointment is 5:00 PM.

Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN