[frgeek-michiana] Netvista 2200 Boot from CF How-to?

  • From: Shawn Merdinger <shawnmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:30:27 -0800

Hi,

There seem to be some real experts here on Netvista.  I have had alot
of trouble trying to get this box to boot from CF.  Is there available
(or available soon) a step-by-step how-to for doing this?   The "LTSP
on NetVista Model 8364 TUS" is the bomb
<http://www.freegeekmichiana.org/netvista.html> but I'm looking for a
solid guide that a newbie could follow...I'm happy to help with this
documentation if anyone has started something.

For example, there's chatter on Damn Small Linux forums about this
http://damnsmalllinux.org/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=12;t=3204;hl=netvista

Thanks!
--scm

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>