[frgeek-michiana] Re: Linux drawing program (Kevin)

  • From: chuq jackels <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:40:42 -0400

more great content for our lug list.. once it is a go! hehehe
qcad I hear is a good cad program for ubuntu and it is in the repo.. sudo
apt-get install qcad qcad-data qcad-doc
and that will get  everything
qcad - professional CAD system
qcad-data - professional CAD system -- shared files
qcad-doc - professional CAD system -- documentation
hope that helps... but if what is really needed is AutoCad better Vbox with
a M$ install and throw AutoDesk AutoCad