[frgeek-michiana] Linux drawing program (Kevin)

  • From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:45:05 -0400

There are drawing, CAD and CAM programs. I'm not sure what kinds of
libraries MS Visio offers so I'm not sure what your friend may need for
Ubuntu or his class at school. If it is straight ahead drawing with symbol
libraries, for network diagrams for instance, try Dia. Dia is Gnome ready.

And I don't mean Defense Intelligence Agency.

http://projects.gnome.org/dia/