[frgeek-michiana] Re: Lab Notes 2005-11-08

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:59:55 -0500

Tom Brown wrote:

Part of my thinking is our funding organization for this project (United Way) is unlikely to grant us more money until we spend down our current grant and show benefits to the target community. Jodi and Nick are anxious that we spend the money soon. I apologize for not saying this last Tuesday.
Tom

Ah, Yup, that changes things a bit... :) By all means, spend away!

  Goose

P.S. I need to remind myself to put the cat5 box in the car before I forget YET again... :(

--
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman
Safety Assistant / IT Guru

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>