[frgeek-michiana] Re: Gertrude Recycling, first impression

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 14:06:38 -0500

-snip-

Can they unload our gaylords mechanically or do they swap them out? *OR* if we drop them, do they unload them and we then pickup the empties on the next run? *OR* do we need the labor on hand to unload them?

Don't know about unloading gaylords. This is another issue with ESRC: They don't return or exchange our gaylords or pallets. I hope GR is responsive to our needs in this regard. The receptionist was helpful and pleasant even though she is learning the ropes herself.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>