[frgeek-michiana] Board meeting this Sat., 4:30 PM

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:12:07 -0500

This is a reminder that we have a Board of Directors meeting this Saturday, 4:30 PM, at the Salvation Army church. We can meet in the lab or the fellowship room. After the meeting, participants will eat at Barnaby's on Jefferson. Free Geek Michiana is buying the first round of pizza and drinks.

The basic agenda is to fill Jay Schlatter's board seat, if we can, and to elect a new Treasurer. Jay is resigning from our board to avoid a conflict of interest with his employer. Jay serves as our Treasurer so we need to replace him. If there are other issues for the Board of Directors to consider, please let me know so I can add them to the agenda.

All FGM volunteers are welcome at Board meetings and will be heard. All volunteers' votes count toward consensus. If we cannot reach consensus on a proposal, then a majority vote of the Board of Directors will settle the issue.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>