[frgeek-michiana] Re: General liability insurance problem

  • From: Mike Neuliep <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:47:53 -0400 (EDT)

Richard,

Wow, that's cheap!  When I ran Illiana Internet my General Liability was around
$3000/year for $1 million in coverage and it was for a much smaller area.
General Liability basically covers the name insured if FGM does something
stupid like drive a forktruck through the wall or burns down the building.

      Mike