[frgeek-michiana] Re: [Fwd: Help! =-)]

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:00:52 -0400

we stacked a computer on top of a gayload Saturday that might fit the bill. I was a pretty old case...

Richard

Tom Brown wrote:
Otto's brother needs a 486.

Subject:
Help! =-)
From:
"Otto J. Schlatter" <ojschlatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:20:03 -0400
To:
<tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To:
<tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

My brother is in need of a working 486…. Let me know if anyone you know has one and is willing to part with it.

Thanks,

*Otto J. Schlatter*

*Technology Officer*

*Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. <http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>*

*(574) 472-7383***

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.

Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN