[frgeek-michiana] Re: [Fwd: Help! =-)]

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:58:08 -0400

Computer, afaik.

Tom

Rick Tribble wrote:
CPU or computer?

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Otto's brother needs a 486.

    Tom

    My brother is in need of a working 486…. Let me know if anyone you
    know has one and is willing to part with it.

    Thanks,

    *Otto J. Schlatter*

    *Technology Officer*

    *Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. <http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>*

    *(574) 472-7383***

    Thank you.

    attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
    may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
    unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
    prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
    the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
    message.