[frgeek-michiana] Re: Existing South Bend community tech center

  • From: "Thomas E. Haynes" <haynest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:07:29 -0500

Greetings...

I forget sometimes just what I have posted on which list.

If you have seen this before, please mod me down as "redundant," whatever...

In terms of a firewall box, I have played with a variety of things, and I
vote for IPCop. There is a fresh release just out of beta.

If you want Apache/Samba, I have had a lot of luck with ClarkConnect, and it
makes a great firewall too.

I might be tempted to try the Mandrake MNF...

Regards...   Tom Haynes - Culver