[frgeek-michiana] Re: City Chapel walkthrough last night

  • From: john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

youra mindreader tom i was just thinking about that, if the church doesnt have
to pay out of pocket for utilities i dont see why they wouldnt give it to us
rent free the question now would be how to maintain the utilities and generate
income,would selling free boxes for donations be illeagle if we offered a good
price for them?then take that money and use it for lodging?it aint like wed be
stealling...guess  well see....

  From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Subject: [frgeek-michiana] City Chapel walkthrough last night

  To: "FreeGeek Michiana" <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 10:58 AM

  Pastor Troy Rife walked
  me through the City Chapel building. It was very quick as he was between
  meetings. I will sit down with Pastor Rife soon, probably next week, to
  discuss our mutual needs and interests.

  City Chapel has a large meeting room on the first floor and another on the
  second floor. The downstairs room has two smaller, office sized, rooms
  attached. A permanent computer lab/tech center may not be possible because
  various groups use the meeting rooms. However, Pastor Rife thinks the meeting
  rooms are ideal for FreeBox classes.

  The area of the building which would have made a decent recycling/refurbishing
  space and was previously occupied by IDT is now rented to another church,
  Crossroads Ministries (I think). Crossroads is remodeling their space.